Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hero Arts Thank You

Happy Saturday all! 

Just got back from going down to Gardner, Ks.  to do their make n' take today.  The above card is not it.  Instead it was cute Prima doll tag.  I must admit I'm addicted to those little dolls.  They'll start showing up here on my blog soon. 

I had an order for ten Thank You cards from my sister-in-law Dixie and I am happy to say I completed and delivered the order to her last night.   I had made six cards previous to yesterday so yesterday was spent making and completing six cards.  The above card is one of them. 

The Hero Arts image was stamped with Versamark ink on to a piece of Blend It - Express paper and then heat embossed with a gold detail embossing powder.   I then colored the flowers with my Copics.  I used B97, B95, B93, B91 on the flowers.  For the green stems and leaves, I used YG09 and YG07. 

The blue oval is from Stampin' Up along with the punch I used for the oval with the Thank you sentiment.  I believe that sentiment is from Hero Arts.   Around that oval I used blue Liquid Pearls.  The pearls under the oval were once white, but to make them blend with the coloring I used Copic marker B97 to color them.  The blue card stocks are from Stampin' Up.

Take care all and have a beautiful day.   God Bless! 



No comments:

Post a Comment