Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hi everyone!  Where the time go?  It's already the 16th and I haven't updated this blog since the 10th.  Good Grief Charlie Brown.  

I did have a fun weekend as I celebrated my birthday with stamping friends at a stamping expo in Overland Park, KS.  Can't wait to start trying out some of the stuff I bought.  

Today's card is one where I colored the sunflower back in the spring.  It's from Flourishes stamps.  I paired it up with some Graphic 45 French Country papers.  The sentiment is also from the Flourishes set.   I add some Stickles (diamond) to the center of the sunflower and put some Glossy Accents on the lady bug.  And oops looks like I've lost a rhinestone in the bottom right hand corner of the mat around the sentiment.  Definitely have to fix that before my craft show in August.  

Well back to finding more inspiration on Pinterest and hopefully getting around to making some cards for my inventory. 

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment