Thursday, July 4, 2013

When I am old





Happy Independence Day everyone!  

I finished up three cards earlier this week and they have been taken to Ink, Paper, Rubber in Overland Park, KS on consignment. 

This first card uses My Favorite Thing/Pure Innocence Diva. 

I was making this card for my cousin's birthday later this month, but I think I'll use a different stamp for her card.  

I copied the When I am old I shall wear purple poem into Microsoft Word and printed it on white card stock.  I've used a Sizzix embossing folder on the purple. 

After I had stamped the little Diva using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I colored her with Copics.  I then cut her out.  I added Glossy Accents to her shoes, Liquid Pearls - Opal to the pearls, and a purple Liquid Pearls to the center of the flower on her hat and on the clasp on her purse.  I used Martha Stewart red flock with glitter on her boa.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. 

I'll share the other two cards with you over the next few days. 

Take care and stay safe this evening.  God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment