Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Esthetician Graduation



Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I did for my cousin's daughter-in-law's graduation as an Esthetician.

I got to admit that my cousin's request has me stumped as I wasn't sure what to create.  I discussed with my massage therapist and she is the one that came up with the idea of changing an older woman to a younger girl. 

Once I had that idea in my mind, I knew which stamps to use and since I wanted to use fairly large three stamps, I decide to make a 4 x 9 tri-fold card.

On the front I used Tilda with a Star Wand stamp.  The older lady (her name is Celeste) sitting on the couch is from Art Impressions.  I then used Tilda with Love Potion for the final stamp.  All images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  All designer paper is from Basic Grey.   All sentiments were computer generated using Microsoft Word.

I know my cousin will appreciate the humor in this card and I hope Darcy will too!   

No comments:

Post a Comment