Saturday, October 26, 2013

November Blessings

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing another card that I made at the Graphic 45 class at Scrapbook Etc. in Topeka KS.  This month's class used the November Place in Time designer paper.  I just love how Ruth took different piece from one sheet of paper to design her cards.   For this card, she took "Blessings" from a word strip on the sheet and placed (actually she popped it up, but I didn't notice that) and put it on top of the tree image.  All the papers were edged with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  I think Ruth used Rusty Hinges, but me I wasn't paying attention.  I'm not one of those people who have to have a card exactly like the designers.   If I can find some yellow twine I'll probably make another one of these cards too.

Take care all and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment