Friday, October 25, 2013

Give Thanks


Hi everyone!

On Wednesday I attended card making class in Topeka, KS. at Scrapbook Etc.  Over the past year they have featured cards using designer papers from the Place in Time series from Graphic 45.  This was the first time I was actually able to make a class.  A few times I was able to buy kits for a month, but to make sure I got Thanksgiving cards and next month Christmas cards,  I signed up for classes.  

This is a 4 x 6 card.  The card base is deep chocolate brown.  I really love how Ruth used up almost every piece of a sheet of 12 x 12 paper.  

I'll be sharing the other three cards from the class over the next few days. 

I've also started copying some of these designs and putting my take on them.  

Take care and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment