Monday, October 21, 2013

Faith


Hello everyone!  

My second craft show of the season is now complete.  It wasn't that good $$$ wise, but it's always nice to get out and meet new people.   There was one other lady selling cards at the craft show.  When we talked (she was in a different building), I had sold more cards than her.  We definitely had two different styles of display.  She had multiples of the same card and all were from Stampin Up.   Me my style is that I rarely make the same card twice and I purchase stamps and die cuts from about every company out there.  She also only had one table and I had two.  

My next show will be Saturday, November 2nd at Basehor High School in western Kansas City, KS.  

Today's card is one that I made especially for this past weekend's craft show at the Vine of Life church.  I though that with the nice sentiment about faith it would sell.  It didn't so it will be available for purchase at the show in Basehor.  

My base card is white card stock.  The next is black.  The next is a pretty pink, but my picture does not show it very well.   I stamped the sentiment which is from Sweet and Sassy stamps in black ink.  The die cut is from Cottage Cutz.   The rhinestones are from my stash. 

Take care all and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment