Sunday, October 6, 2013

Glasses

Hi everyone! 

Well one of seven craft shows has been completed.  The next one isn't until October 19th.  I'm hoping in that almost two week period I can get more cards made. 

Today's card features stamps from Art Impressions.  I believe the set is called Celeste.  I just love the humor in this stamp set.   I must admit it reminded me of some of my in-laws and some in-laws of those in-laws. 

I stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with Copic markers.  The designer paper is from Graphic 45 (French Country).  

Copics used: 

Hair:  C3, C1
Skin:  E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Blouse:  Y15, Y13, Y11
Pants:  YG99, YG95, YG93
Earrings, Bracelet, Shoes, Lips: E07
Wine: V06 with Glossy Accents on the glass

No comments:

Post a Comment