Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cornucopia

Hi everyone! 

Here's a cutie that I finished on Tuesday.  The layout for this card pretty much copies a card that I did at Remember This Remember That Monday night; however, it featured a pre-printed image from some designer paper that the store had.   I just loved the layout and I know it will be used many more times. 

This card features a stamped image from Pure Innocence line of My Favorite Things stamps.  It's called Cornucopia.  I stamped it onto Blend It Express paper and with my Copics colored the skin, hair, shoes, grass and the cornucopia.  The hair bow, jacket and dress were stamped onto some Bo Bunny designer paper called Autumn Song.  I've used the 6 x 6 paper not the 12 x 12.  I cut out the portions of the paper I needed and paper pieced them on to this sweet little girl. 

I also stamped a pumpkin (from Two Paper Divas) on to some of same designer paper.  I stamped it three times and then cut out each layer of the pumpkin.  The last layer was popped up.  I also used a couple of sprigs cut out of the same designer paper (the stripes) and used the Poppy Stamps Garden Sprig die cut to cut them.  

The doily behind the matted image is one that I bought at one of big craft stores in their cake supply area.  I really love this card.  I'm not sure if I'll keep it or if it will be available for sale.  I guess I can always make a second one then I can do both. 

Thanks for looking, take care, and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment