Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Winter Frost and Flurry






Hi everyone!

Last week I called my good friend and Stampin Up! demonstrator Leanne Gorsuch and ordered some stamps, dies, paper, and card stock. I had seen a card on Pinterest that I knew I just had to copy. The supplies arrived yesterday evening.

My card front is slightly different as the original card designer had used an embellishment that I think was a brad...and well I'm not a brad girl at all. So I used some small clear rhinestones around the snowflake instead.


For the inside of the card,  I Googled to find a sentiment that I liked about snow and found the one shown in the 2nd picture by Bing Crosby.  I also used a Memory Box snowflake on the inside of the card.

I think I may have to place another order and get some more of the Winter Frost designer paper when I see Leanne on Saturday.


Stampin Up supplies used:  Festive Flurry stamps and die cuts,   Winter Frost desiger paper.  Bermuda Bay ink.  

Take care all, thanks for looking, and God bless!  


No comments:

Post a Comment