Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Give Thanks Today

Hi everyone! 

I just got back from a card class at Ink, Paper, Rubber in Overland Park, KS.  It was a class based on lot of the new Penny Black Christmas stamps and die cuts.  I will be taking pictures of the cards hopefully tomorrow as today is very cloudy and dreary.  Not the best for taking pictures indoors or outdoors.  Plus stuff is wet outside.  I'm glad we're getting the rain.  We needed it. 

I had not shared one of cards from the October 23rd class at Scrapbook Etc. in Topeka, KS.  So here it is.  It used papers from the November Place in Time paper from Graphic 45. 

Well back to making cards for this weekend's craft sale.  I'm also meeting my Stampin Up! friend and demonstrator Leanne Gorsuch later this evening so I can pick up my latest order.  I can't wait to try the thinlits die cuts.  

Take care all and God bless! 

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card design Gail, the papers, image and sentiment are wonderful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete