Monday, October 7, 2013

Bears Christmas


Hi everyone! 

Today's card is copy of a card that I saw on Friday at Scrapbook Etc. in Topeka, Ks.  It was so cute that I had to purchase the stamp from Wild Rose Studio and the designer paper from Reminisce called Christmas Holly.  

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  I'll list the Copics at the end of this post.  

I also used three Poppy Stamps die cuts.  They are the Grand Madison Window, Small Blooming Poinsetta, and Garden Sprig. 

After cutting the window out of white card stock I sponged ot with Distress Ink Tea Dye.  I added a small gold rhinestone in the center of poinsetta. 

I am going to have so much fun making Christmas cards this year as I have bought a lot of beautiful Christmas stamps and die cuts. 

Take care and God bless!

Copics used: 

Bears:  E37, E34, E33 and E31
Tree:  G29, G28, G24
Ornaments and Red Packages:  R37, R35
Garland:  Y26, Y17
Bows and stars:  B04, B02
Chair:  E44, E43, E42

No comments:

Post a Comment