Monday, October 28, 2013

Candy Claus

Hi everyone! 

It's been a lovely day here in Kansas City.  Probably the nicest day we will have this week.  We're supposed to get some rain later tonight and it's supposed to last through Wednesday.  I'm not complaining as we do need the rain.   I have a water garden and due to evaporation, I have to add water to it.  I'd rather let Mother Nature add the water.  

Here's today's card.  I really love this year's release of House Mouse stamps from Stampendous.  This one is called Candy Claus.  He's pretty much colored like one I saw on Pinterest from Just4Funcrafts.com.  I love the denims.  Of course if anything is blue, it pretty much catches my eye.   I also have never colored white with BV23 before.  I've usually used one of C's, but I do like using it.   I've also used a MB snowflake in the upper right corner. 

Well onto making more cards.  I have a craft show on 11/2 and it's usually my best show of the year so I really want to have a good inventory of cards.  I've also got one card complete that I'm thinking about using for a card challenge.   I have until 11/11 to post it.  I haven't tried a card challenge for awhile so I might just give it a go.  

Back to work now.  Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment