Thursday, February 24, 2011

First Easter card for 2011


One of the ladies from my church has put in a request for some Easter cards. She wanted some with musical notes on it so I thought of my Cuttlebug folder with the musical notes on it. As I was going through my Easter stamps from last year I found the stamp from DRS with the cross and lilies on it. I colored the image with Copics and popped it up. The base card is a royal purple card stock that I really like and then I used a light gold shimmer paper for the dry embossing. I gave Anna Lu the option of two sayings for the inside of card that are from Our Daily Bread Designs. Either "Blessing As you celebrate His Resurrection" or "The flowers appear on the Earth; the season of Singing has come. Song of Solomon 2:12".

No comments:

Post a Comment