Saturday, April 23, 2011

Butterflies


I purchased two new Tilda stamps earlier this week and I thought they would look cute together. The two stamps are Hello Little Butterfly and Dog with Butterfly. I was planning to combine the above two stamps for a card for the Just Magnolia challenge, but for the challenge need the images need to be in a circle. I should have cut out the circle first with my largest Nestability circle, but I had already stamped the two images and my largest circle wouldn't get both images in it. Well, I can't stand to waste my Cryogen White cardstock so I went and made the above card. I may try later today to see if I can get both images into a circle.

The base card is a white cs and it's 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. The designer paper is from K and Company. I stamped the two Magnolia stamp images on Cryogen White cs with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copics.

On the tag I used Impression Obsession stamps (butterfly and sentiment) using Inkadinkado sea foam ink.

I wanted to feature the butterfly that was on the K & Company paper tto, so I cut the rectangle containing the two Magnolia images and used a corner rounder. I also added Diamond Stickles to the butterfly on the dp and on the butterflies on the stamped images.

Copics used:

Skin: E11, E00, E0000
Cheeks: R00
Hair: E25, E35, E33, E31, E50 and washed with Y11.
Dress: BG13, BG11, B11
Boots: BV11, V12
Dog: E51, E34, E31.
Grass: G29, G28, G20

Have a blessed weekend and if I don't post again this weekend, have a blessed and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment