Saturday, April 23, 2011

Misty's BD card


We're celebrating my niece Misty's birthday tomorrow. It hard to believe it's been 33 1/2 years since she was the flower girl at our wedding. She a beautiful woman now and she love's dogs just as much I do. So that's why had to make a doggie BD card for her.

The image is digital stamp from Whimsey Stamps called Dog Song.

The base card is brown cs from Yours Truly. The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket and is from their Pixie line. On the piece of Bazzill turquoise bling, I used a Sissix embossing folder with large dots. I wronte by hand on vellum the "Happy Birthday" wish.

The ribbon is from a little shop in Parkville, Mo called Florilegium. One of the members of the stamp clubs I belong too, told us about the little shop in an area called English Landing and I've now been to that store twice. So many pretty ribbons!

I used a scalloped circle Nestability. After coloring the dog with Copics, I cut him out and glued him to the circle.

Copic markers used:

Dog: E35, E33, E31, E%0
Collar: BG13, BG11, BG10, and Diamond Stickles.
Dog tag: Y28 and Diamond Stickles

I think I really like this guy and I think I'm going to have to make more of him :)

Blessings everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail, your card is fabulous love the doggy stamp, i'm sure your neice will love it. Hope you are having a wonderful Easter.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete