Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sally's BD card


I had seen a similiar card on splitcoast. For this card I used a pansy image from Mark's Finest Papers. The saying is from Heartfelt Creations.

I stamped the pansies using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. Unfortunately, I did not list the Copics I used. The base card is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and it is black cs. A piece of purple has been dry embossed using a Cuttlebug folder. I tied a black gingham ribbon around the purple cs. I added a black cs and topped it with a blue cs. I cut out the pansies and glued them to the blue cs. Those three pieces were then pop dotted to the purple cs.

I used a piece of white cs and distressed it using Ranger Type Die distress ink. I stamped the words on it using Memento Rich Cocoa.

I'll have two more postings today, so stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment