Saturday, September 15, 2012

Card and Scrapbook page for my friend's baby shower






Happy Saturday everyone! 

Last night at The Scrapbook Page we had a scrapbook baby shower for our friend Shannon Bennes.  Shannon's baby is due October 31st.  This will be her fourth child.  Instead of gifts, we were to give Shannon completed scrapbook pages. 

Now I'm better at cards then I am doing actually pages.  However, I do spend time online and I found a cute layout.  The bottom picture is my page I did for Shannon.  While Shannon has been carrying the baby, it's name has been pumpkin.  So I thought doing a fall related Welcome Home page would be appropriate for Shannon brings the little one home from the hospital. 

The card is one I did earlier this week.  It uses the Petite Umbrella Memory Box die cut.  I also used Memory Box alphabet die cuts for the Welcome Home and for Pumpkin.  All designer papers are from BoBunny. 

That's it for today.  Have a great weekend and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment