Sunday, September 16, 2012

Deer card for Christmas

Happy Sunday all! 

As you can tell this last week I got lots of cards made.  I hope I do as well this coming week. 

This card uses the new Memory Box deer die cut. 

I used black and gold shimmer papers from The Paper Company for this card.  I used the negative image  from the black paper.  I embossed the Merry Christmas in gold embossing powder.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I added at each corner a gold glitter dome.  

Yesterday, my friend Julie Case did a Halloween make n' take at the Scrapbook Page.  I stopped to see her and talk.  We really had a great time.  That card will be posted in the next couple of days.  I want to tweak it bit by putting some black stickles on it. 

Take care and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment