Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thinking of you

I had a blast yesterday creating cards with my friends in my Wednesday group that meets at a local scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Page).  

The store had their garage sale this past weekend and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I made.  So part of the fun yesterday was using my store credit from the sale to purchase some new Memory Box and Poppy dies. 

Here's a card I saw on Pinterest that I just had to copy.  It uses three dies from Memory Box.  I'm going to have to do more of this design and in different colors.  I can see using this design with other sentiments too.  

I made seven cards yesterday with six different designs so I'll have more cards to share the next few days.  

Have great day and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment