Saturday, November 12, 2011


Happy Saturday Everyone!

The other day I was at the Scrapbook Page and I saw where Barb Foster had colored up a cute Tilda with Violin stamp. I loved the colors she used so I wrote the Copic numbers down and came how and colored my image the same. Those numbers will be below.

My base card is white card stock and it has been cut as a 5 7/8 inch square card. I then used some beautiful designer paper from Bo Bunny's 6 x 6 pad called Father Christmas. The bells were cut using a Marianne die from American Crafts Glitter paper gold. My dies didn't cut the paper as detailed as I would like, but I like the embossed looked so I went with them anyway.

I love this look of this card; so don't be surprised if you see Jingle Tilda from the new Sweet Christmas Dreams release made into a card that's just the same. In fact, I colored her last night at a crop and will make up the card later today.

I used the following Copics on the stamped image (Memento Tuxedo black in on Cryogen White paper):

Skin: E11, R20, E00, E000
Hair, Skirt, Shoes: YR24, YR23, YR21
Dress: E53, E50
Violin: E29, E25, E35
Bow: E33, E31
Wings: E53, E50 (Stardust Stickles)

Have a blessed Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment