Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snowballs your way


Is this a cute card? It was designed by Julie Case for her November Copic 101 class that I attended yesterday.

Since I finished up the cards today here at home, I added Liquid Applique to Santa's hat, pom pom, and the snow at the bottom of the snowman. On top of that, I added some Stardust Stickles.

Looking through some stamps I have here at home, I found the perfect sentiment for the inside of the card. It says " If Snowballs were kisses, I'd throw them all your way." Both the sentiment and the image are from Impression Obsession.

The snowman was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. The Copic used were:

R27, R24, R22: Hat, Ribbon on large snowball.
B93, B92 ribbon. YG95, YG93 ribbon. B0000 shading on snowman. E35 arms. YR14 nose. R24 on small snowball. I used R20 on checks of the snowman. Julie always almost always uses chalk.

The solid color card stocks are from Bazzill and the designer paper is from a 12 X 12 sheet of Echo Park paper called Frost. A silver metallic ribbon was also added.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment