Monday, November 21, 2011

Something for you

Last week while blog hopping, I saw this adorable gift card holder and the lady who had the blog commented that she had made the gift card holder on her Silhoutte SD. I've got that machine. So last Friday night at the crop I attended, I cut out several of them.

I decorated this one with a Magnolia stamp called Something for You Tilda.

I've had a request from a neighbor/customer to start making some of children on my cards as African Americans. This was my time coloring those skin tones with my Copics and IMHO it's good.

The card stock for the gift card holder is Bazzill. The designer paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from My Mind's Eye called Lost & Found Christmas.


The image was stamped on Cryogen white card stock and then was cutout and popped up on the paper. Ribbon is some that I bought that night at the crop at a local scrapbook store. I added Stardust Stickles to the pom pom on the hat and on the bottom of the skirt.

Copics used:

Skin: E29, E25, E23, E00.
Hair: C7, C5, C3
Dress and Hat: R27, R24, R22.
Boots: C7, C5, C3

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment