Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jingle Tilda


I promised a card using a similar layout from the other day when I did Tilda with Violin.

I decided to use Jingle Tilda this time. However, wouldn't you know that the Marianne bell die has been misplaced somewhere in this house! Oh well, when the alternate universe is finished with it, it will show up.

I colored this image at a crop last Friday night and I didn't write down the numbers of the Copics I used. I did use Goldenrod Stickles on the bell in Tilda's hand and use Stardust Stickles on the hat and pom pom. I added gold Dew Drops to the bell clappers on the Bo Bunny designer paper that is from the Father Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad.

Now to post this image onto Splitcoast and I'll be back with two cards from a Copic 101 class that I attended yesterday at The Scrapbook Page in Shawnee Mission, KS.

No comments:

Post a Comment