Sunday, October 28, 2012

Christmas is

Hello everyone.  I hope you are having a blessed Sunday. 

Here's a simple card that I've been thinking about for about a week and just got around to making it.  It was inspired by a quotation I saw on Pinterest that says "Christmas is not about the presents, but about his presence". 

My base card is a deep navy blue Bazzill card stock.  I generated the sentiment on my computer and printed it on white Georgia Pacific card stock.  I then took some scraps from some new Echo Park designer paper that I had used on Wednesday on another card.  Then out of some silver paper mirror card stock from Hot Off the Press, I cut the bows using the Memory Box Crisp Bows die cut.   The end of the sentiment is on the inside of the card. 

I love blue so this card really speaks to me.  I'll be back later this week.  It will be a busy one as I get ready for a craft show on Saturday, November 3rd at Basehor High School.  I have also signed up for two more shows.  Another one in November and one in December.  

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment