Thursday, October 18, 2012

Noel

Happy Thursday everyone! 

This morning when I got up, I thought about driving down to Branson for the day.  However, I read an e-mail from a friend about a craft show this Saturday in Smithville, Mo.  So I called the lady in charge and yeah I can get into the show.  So it was out to Archiver's and Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things and back home to make some more cards. 

I was going to take a picture of some from a class that I attended earlier this month, but I need batteries for my camera.  Just one more thing on my list to pick up. 

Here's a Christmas card I did awhile back that I had not posted.  It's one that will be at this weekend's craft show. 

The craft show is at the Vine of Life's Bazaar.  The address is 610 Commercial Ave in Smithville, Mo.  If you make it that way the hours are 8 to 4 p.m.  If you do make to Smithville, stop by and say Hi!  

The card features the snowflake tree die cut from Memory Box.  The letters for "Noel" are from Memory Box's typewriter lower case set. 

Take care my friends and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment