Sunday, October 14, 2012

Silver and white poinsettia

Happy Sunday everyone. 

I really love making cards with the new poinsettia die from Poppy stamps.  Here's a card I did earlier in the week. 

On the embossed edges of poinsettia, I added silver glitter from PK glitter.  It's fine glitter that comes in a salt shaker!  How cool is that.  

I've used Bling white card stock from Bazzill.  I've forgotten the manufacturer of the silver glitter paper.  I just love it and was about out so I bought to more 12 x 12 sheets of it the other day at the Scrapbook Page. 

I've embossed Merry Christmas in silver tinsel embossing powder from Ranger.  The silver ribbon is from May arts.  I used a Sizzix foler the criss cross embossed center. 

Be back tomorrow with some class cards.  

Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment