Sunday, October 21, 2012





Happy Sunday! 

Yesterday's craft show was not very good for me.  Yes, I sold some cards, but not enough to make my booth and table fee back.  At least,  I got a lot of things ready for the craft show at Basehor High School on Saturday, November 3rd.  I was able to figure out categories of cards I need to have on hand.  Sympathy and Wedding/Anniversary are some that I need to concentrate on making over the next two weeks. 

Here's a card I made last week for my sister-in-law, Dixie, who had requested a card for a friend who became a US citizen. 

I used Tilda with a Lacy flag by Magnolia stamps for my image.  I colored her with Copics.  I used a circle Nestabilities die along with the stars.  The designer paper is from BoBunny.  I generated the sentiment on my computer. 

Take care everyone and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment