Thursday, December 2, 2010

1st of four new card images today.


Finally, I figured out what my issue with the internet was...I needed a new cable modem. It's so good to be able to post things again. I tried to post via my cell phone, but that did not work. All I could post was title...a lot of good that did.
The first card today is a stamp image I purchased out in Las Vegas at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. The stamp is from a company called Stamp Oasis. When I saw it I thought it looked like a stamp of a Precious Moments figurine. I have a least one niece who collects Precious Moments figurines and I thought it would make a great Christmas card for her.

I used a basic white CS for the base card which is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2. I then used red card stock and some gold metallic cs I had on hand. The poinsetta flower is from Hero Arts. I used a punch to punch out the star and put a pearl in the middle of the star. I used scalloped and non scalloped ovals from Nestabilities. The image is colored with Copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment