Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Times


I have a friend who is an employee at BCBSKC. She needed some retirement cards for a couple of retirements that will occur early next year.

This card uses a stamp set from Our Craft Lounge. I found this stamp set at the Our Craft Lounge display at the Scrap and Rubberstamp Expo in Las Vegas in October. I bought that set with making retirement cards in mind. I'm glad I did. Even though Archiver's carries Our Craft Lounge stamps sets, I have not seen this set at our local stores.
It is a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 card with a black card base. I used tropical breeze cs (4 x 5 1/4) for the next layer. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with copics. I used circle Nestabilities on the saying and the silver mirror paper. I cut a piece of black to represent the base of a crystal ball.

Inside the card on a piece of white card stock is the saying Congratulations on your Retirement. That stamp is from Northwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment