Thursday, December 2, 2010

2nd of four


For those of you who don't know...I have become addicted to Magnolia stamps! This card was an idea I got from an Australian card magazine that featured some of the 2010 Christmas stamp line from Magnolia. I didn't have any gingham paper here at the house so last Saturday, I made a trip to my nearest Hobby Lobby store where I know they have some dp that is gingham.

The base card is white and is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with copics. The red ribbon and lacy white ribbon I had here at home. The flowers are some that were a "thank you" for purchasing some stamps from Magnolia online.

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card! I LOVE this snowman and your papers and embellishments are just perfect:-)

    ReplyDelete