Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Riley finds his tree


Two new cards for you today.


This first card was inspired by "Miss Boo" in the Riley and Company gallery on Splitcoaststampers.com.


It is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. Riley was stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics. I used E31, E33, E35 and E37 on Riley. The reds I used were R32 and R35. At this time, I don't remember the numbers of the greens.
The christmas tree paper is from K & Company. I used the snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the piece of white paper. I applied the embossed white cs and the christmas tree paper to a 4 X 5 1/4 piece of red cs and tied a white ribbon around it before applying those three pieces to the base white card. I used Nestabilites to cut both the scalloped circle and the regular round circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment