Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Tilda Retirement card


Here's another retirement card that I made for a friend at BCBSKC. I found a similar easel/congratulations card yesterday as I was looking through some other blogs of people who make cards using Magnolia/Tilda stamps. I don't remember the card designer's name to give that person credit, but I did want to mention this wasn't my own design.

I used Happy Tilda. I know Judy is happy for the people who are retiring. Every single one of the folks retiring have put in many years in the IT department at BCBSKC.

The base of the card is brown cs and is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2. The other designer papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad.

Tilda was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. Nestabilities were used to cut the circles. The Congratulations on your Retirement stamp is from Northwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment