Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tilda with gifts


I love Maggie's! In the current issue of the Magnolia magazine on page 33 is card using the Tilda with gifts stamp. I had previously made a card like it, but at that time I did not have the this Tilda stamp. I used a Betsy Blue Bell stamp from Penny Black and that card was done in reds like the one in the magazine.


When I got the Tilda with Gifts stamp, I knew I wanted to do a card in blue using it. I love the color blue and I love the blue paper from BoBunny so I knew I had to combine it and the stamp.


The card is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2. The base card is Night of Navy from SU. All other papers and the ribbon are from BoBunny. I stamped Tilda using Memento tuxedo black. The saying on the tag is from Impression Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment