Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another Memory Box Christmas card


Here's a card I designed the other day.  I've used two Memory Box dies.  The twiggy tree and perched bird.  I love these two dies. 

When we were together on Thursday, Julie took this idea and made a card that will be a Make n' Take at Scrapbook Page for Christmas in July...if they can get the dies in house by 7/7.  Memory box is doing so well with selling their product that they hardly can keep up with their orders from their retailers.  I know I have several more dies I want and can't wait for the local stores to get them into their shops. 

The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  The designer paper is from Martha Stewart.  I've used Stardust Stickles on the paper that I tore to make look like there was several inches of snow. 

Hope you are all having a great weekend.  Take care and God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment