Saturday, June 9, 2012

Another sympathy card

Happy Saturday everyone!

Had fun cropping last night with my friend Marge at the Scrapbook Page.  It wasn't an official crop as not enough people had signed up, but we could still use the room until the store closed (9 p.m.)  Got some things accomplished, but still have so many ideas in my head. 

This card was not made last night.  Instead it was made on Wednesday and it was inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest.  That card did not use the Lorelei leaf die cut, but I made a very similar card.  If you haven't gotten addicted to Pintrest yet, well what can I say except you are missing lots of inspiration. 

The Lorelei leaf die cut is from Memory Box.  The ribbon is May Arts.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design. 

Have a great day everyone, thanks for looking and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment