Saturday, June 2, 2012

Old Dude

Happy Saturday everyone!

I took an Advanced Copic class Thursday night at the Scrapbook Page in Shawnee Mission, KS. let by Barb Foster.  The reason why I took the class was to make this card with this image from Artistic Impressions. 

I was able to get the three images for all three cards colored in class, but did not get the cards put together.  So last night I went to the crop at the Scrapbook Page and put the cards together.  I got to the point where I was ready to put the sentiment onto the card and said outloud that it would be better to have ZZZs coming out of the guy's mouth.  Well, my table mate was the Scrapbook Page's Silhouette expert (I have the machine) so Mo (Monika Ogilive) said she would help me make the ZZZs.   So I whipped out my laptop and we created them.  I did not take my Silhouette with me, but Monica was kind enough to let me attach hers to my lap top and away we went.  All the other ladies at the crop loved this card. 

I just love this guy!  Don't we all know some guy like him?  It's going to make a cute Father's Day card for someone.   Hopefully one of my customers will see the post here or on Facebook and purchase this card. 

This card uses three solid colors of card stock from Bazzill (Moss, Nightmist, Palm).  The designer paper is from We R Memory Keepers.  The sentiment is also from Artistic Impressions.   The only other change I did on this guy was to color his small amount of hair grey (C3) instead of black (T7, T5, T3).   Here's a list of the other Copics used: 

Skin:  E11, E00, E02 (cheek) E000
Shirt/Socks:  G82, G28
Pants:  B97, B93, B91
Shoes/chair handle:  E29, E25, E23
Chair:  E87, E84, 0 blender
Chips bag:  Y26, Y21, Y32, (G28, G82 for the stripe)
Remote:  T7, T5, C1 for buttons for all but one button which was R37.

Take care all and God bless! 



No comments:

Post a Comment