Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding card

Happy Wednesday all!

I was asked to make a wedding card for a friend who works at The Scrapbook Page.  Her sweet little daughter who's not 2 yet will be the flower girl at a wedding this weekend.  I hope she brings back a video of her daughter.  The bride's colors are peacock and silver. 

I don't get to make many wedding cards, but I do have several stamps available for the task.  I just love these children dressed up for a wedding!  The stamp is called Wedding Couple and is from Lili of the Valley stamps.  The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.  I found some Peacock blue cardstock from Bazzill and used some silver shimmer paper.  I'm not sure of manufacturer of the designer paper.  I used a Memory Box die called Cherish Border to cut out the border from the Peacock card stock. All the little hearts are little "leftovers" from cutting the paper with the die.  Flowers are from Hero Hues. 

Copics used: 

Skin:  E11, E00, E000, R20, E0000
Groom's Hair:  E35, E33
Groom's Top Hat and Trousers:  T9, T7, T5.
Groom's shoes:  E35, E33, E31,
Bride's Hair:  Y26, Y21, E31
Pink Flowers:  R83 and RV10
Ribbons:  B04, B02
Green stems:  YG03, YG01
Bride's Gown:  C1 and C00
Ground:  B02, B0000 

Til next time...take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment