Friday, June 15, 2012

HUGS

Hi everyone and hope you are having a great Friday.

Yesterday my friend, Julie Case, and I met at the Scrapbook Page to play with our dies.  I was quite happy as I got five cards made and I also finished up 4 others that I had previously started. 

Before I met Julie yesterday, I was playing around on Pintrest and found a card similar to the above.  I thought how cool using the negative images of the butterfly.  So while at the Page (my shorten version of the store's name), I found the flower designer paper which is from Echo Park.  I then used one of my many butterfly dies from Memory Box to cut out the butterflies.  Then I sponged some Distress Ink (Tea Dye) around the edges of the kraft card stock.  I then took my white pen and drew the stitches.  The "hugs" sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  The kraft layer has been popped up onto the flower paper.  The card base is white card stock. I really love this card. 

That's it for today.  I'm sure I'll be posting more of the cards I made yesterday later on as I've already taken pictures.  God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment