Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fairy watching baby


Hi everyone. 

Wow we had a big group yesterday at The Scrapbook Page for our weekly Wednesday get together.  We had seven and three folks who usually show up weren't there.  Our group has definitely grown.  

Today's card was made last Friday night while I cropped at The Scrapbook Page.  I used a Cheery Lynn die for the silhouette.  The designer paper is from Graphic 45.  All other papers are from Bazzill.   I love the sweet little blue ribbon I used on this card.  I don't know anyone who is going to have a baby boy.  I wish the Lullaby paper came in pink as I have one niece and a nephew's wife who are expecting baby girls in September.  Hopefully I can find some cute pink paper for those cards. 

Take care all and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment