Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beautiful Tilda



Hello Everyone! I hope you're all well on this gloomy cool weekend. However, it's a great day to make cards. The above card will be my entry into this weeks Just Magnolia challenge. We supposed to anything lacy. I believe my Basic Grey Ribbon Doilies qualifies as lacy.


The image is Beautiful Tilda and it's from Magnolia stamps. The Butterfly Wishes is a stamp from Impression Obsession.


My base card is a 5 3/4" square card in Kraft. I then used blue paper from Stamping Up. I'm sorry I don't remember the color name. I do know it has been discontinued. I used a circle and eyelet circle Nestability die cuts. I also used a herring bone embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I did use some Range Snow Cap ink on the blue card stock to highlight the embossing, but it's not showing up too well.


The Maggie image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. The Copics I used will be listed at the end of this post. I stamped the Butterfly Wishes in SU marina mist ink and sponged some of that same ink on the smaller circle. The pearls are from March Richards. The butterflies are Marths Stewart punches. I add Diamond Stickles to Tilda's wings and the punched butterflies.


Copics used:


Skin: E01, E00, E0000

Dress: B29, B28, B26, B24, B23, B21

Wings: B26, Y11, Y4, YR01, YR00

Shawdow: B01, Booo, B0000


Thanks for looking and I wish you many blessings!


1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week biggest of hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete