Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Copic 101 class from the Scrapbook Page




Aren't these the most adorable birthday cards? I really enjoy my classes at the Scrapbook Page with Julie Case. Her designs are so adorable. If you're in the local area, I think there's a couple more of classes for these same cards on Wednesday and Thursday.


The stamped images are:


C.C. Designs: Big Cupcake, Balloon Tevor, and Cupcake Birgitta

Stampendous: Bee Cupcake

Penny Black: To Cake Moment (hedgehog)


I can recreate any of these designs for more cards if desired. Please contact me at WindyGEM@earthlink.net if you would like to purchase any of these cards for $3.00 each.


Also, if you're interested in any graduation cards, please also contact me at the above e-mail. I've already got several orders, but I would love to ink most if not all of my graduation stamps.


Blessings to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment