Monday, May 16, 2011

OOPS

Last week I saw an example of similiar card introducing the new Release of Lili of the Valley stamps call the Boys are back. This card uses the stamp called OOPS. You know his Mama had to have told him not to play ball in the house. Now he knows he's in trouble and I can hear him say, "Mama, I didn't mean too!"

I ordered three stamps from the release last Tuesday evening and I was surprised that they arrived today. I just had to ink up and color this little guy!

The base care is kraft paper and is 5 3/4 square. The DP is from a paper pack called Boys and their toys. I used stickers for the colorful OOPS down the side.

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics.

Hair: E25, E33, E31, E53
Skin: E01, E00, E0000
Shorts: B23, B21
Shirt: YR15 and Y15
Vase and water: B00, B000, B0000 with Glossy Accents.

Blessing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment