Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thinking of You - Carol Ann.



I love this layout that Julie Case did on Saturday for the make 'n take at the Scrapbook Page. I decided to use it on this Thinking of You card that I will be sending to my sister's, sister 'n law, Carol Davis. Carol Ann has had some significant health issues lately and she has been in the hospital for the last two weeks. Carol is a minister so I specifically picked out this Graphic 45 paper with the angels on it for her card. The "peachy" colored card stock is the plain side of Bo Bunny Flamingo dot paper.


The base card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 Georgia Pacific white cs. I then layered some Bazzill green (sorry don't remember the specific color name) on top of it.


The Leaning Tilda image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah paper and the image was colored with Copics. See the bottom of this post for color numbers.


I used a SU ticket punch, May Arts Ribbon, a MS butterfly punch, and Hero Hues white pearls.


Copics used:


Hair: E25, E31, E53, and washed with Y00

Skin: E11, E00, E0000

Dress and Ribbon: RV04, RV02


I added a little diamond stickles to the sleeve of Tilda's dress and to her hair ribbon.


I love this card so much that I think I'll do a second one as I'm making a donation of some cards to a cancer fund raising golf tournament event that will be held on Friday, June 3rd and Painted Hills Golf course here in KCK.


Blessings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment