Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One down, two to go


I have three friends at BCBSKC that are retiring at the end of May. I won't be able to attend their retirement receptions on the 26th, so I'm hoping to see them tomorrow at a lunch get together we have monthly of retirees and current employees.

I had seen almost the exact same card on Splitcoaststampers and it was by someone named Sabrina. I hope she likes my version of her card.

There's no stamping on this card. I have stamp that says "A little birdie told me...", but it wasn't were I thought it should be when I looked earlier...so I computer generated it. Inside the card I have "that you are retiring, Congratulations!".

The card base is 5 3/4 inch square of Bazzill white cs. I then used a sheet of SU Marina Mist paper. The rest of the card is made up of either Georgia Pacific white cs or SU Marina Mist cs. I've used two Cuttlebug embossing folders: Swiss Dots, and a bird one. I colored the birds using SU Marina Mist marker. For the pink, I used Copic RV04 and for the green Copic YG01.

The ribbon is from Michaels and the gemstones are I-Rock. The stitching lines were handdrawn using my SU Marina Mist marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment