Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Two down, one to go

I finished this card last night. It's inspiration was from the make 'n take at Scrapbook Page on Saturday. I changed the rectangles to blue and yellow since this is a retirement card for a guy. I know he has cats so I thought this design was appropriate for him.

The base card is white cs (Georgia Pacific) and is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2. The brown cs is Bazzill and is cut 4 1/8 by 5 3/8. The rectangles are cut 2 X 2 1/2. The blue is SU, but I don't remember the color name and the yellow is from Hero Hues. The white CS the Stampendous image is stamped on is Neenah. I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.

The Copics I used are:

C3, C1, C0, C00
V12, YG01, RV04, and Y11.
I used some pink liquid pearls on one of the flower centers and Stardust stickles on others.

No comments:

Post a Comment