Sunday, May 22, 2011

Practing our Anthem

I have really fell in love with stamp from Lili of the Valley. This is from their recent release and is called Playing Guitar. For my inspiration I used a card on LOTV's website, but made it in red, white, and blue.

The card base is 5 3/4 square and is made from Bazzill white cs. The next layer is red. The patrotic designer paper is from We Are Memory Keepers and is from a paper pad called Yankee Doodles. The music paper is from The Paper studio. The stars are from Dress it Up. The ribbon is red and baker's twine and a blue with white polka dots from May Arts.

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.

Copics used: E11, E00, E000, E25, E33, E31, E30, E17, R24, B21, B23, B26, W8, W6, W4, W2, C5, and C3.

I hoped everyone is have a good weekend and wish you many blessings for the upcoming week.

This will be my last posting until at least May 31st as I am taking some time away. Have a safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend and keep all of our service people in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment