Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last one


Whoo Who! I've completed my cards for my retiring buddies. I love this one. It's been in my mind since the weekend when I bought a British card magazine that a card in it with a stamped bird cage. Then Monday night I took a class a Scrapbook Page and Renee did a card with the bird cage on it with the same papers from My Mind's Eye. Other than those two inspirations, this card is my own design.

I had some trouble this morning cutting the birdcage and I had to go to Splitcoast to get help in cutting it out. It's from Tim Holtz. The bird is from Inkadinkado. I stamped it in Ranger Distress ink Barn Door than used clear embossing powder over it. I then cut out the bird. The saying is my own and I printed it out using my computer. The gems are from Hero Hues.

I went to a fiber store, Florilegium, in Parkville, Mo. yesterday to get the yellow mesh ribbon and the pretty yellow ribbon top of the bird cage.

Blessings all...now it time to get ready to head to lunch and hand out my cards :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card...I love the papers and colours...I bet who ever received this beautiful card was really pleased...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete