Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hope your day bloom

Hi everyone! 

I think everyone know I spend a lot of times getting ideas for cards from Pinterest.  When I saw this card on Pinterest I had to have the stamps to copy it.  The card features two clear stamps sets from Penny Black.  They are:  Blooming Garden and Friendship. 

My base card stock is white Georgia Pacific card stock.  My next layer is a beautiful deep blue from Stampin' Up. 

For stamping, I stamped both the sentiment and poppies on to Cryogen white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I then colored the poppies with my Copics.   I just love how bright and cheerful this card is.  With the cold snowy weather we had at the end of February, I know myself and a lot of other people are looking forward to spring...just for color in our world. 

I know I'm going to make more of this card and I'll use some different sentiments with it.  However, I do believe I'll do the same poppy placement and coloring with Copics.  I used the following Copics: 

Pink:  RV04, RV02, RV00
Oranges:  YR09, YR07, YR04, YR01
Green:  YG07, YG05, YG03
Blue:  B00, B000, B0000

Take care everyone and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment