Saturday, March 2, 2013

Easter card - Remember This Remember That


Hi everyone.  I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. 

This morning I decided after reading e-mails to head to Gardner, Ks. to do the card Make 'n Take at Remember This Remember That.   I really thought the make 'n take was cute card and it was worth the 45 minute drive to Gardner. 

I was not disappointed.  Four ladies had just left the store before I got there so I was pleasantly surprised to be the only person in the store.  It gave me some time to do some catch-up with Rene K. who I haven't seen since last fall (maybe even summer).  Not Rene's fault as I just don't usually head to Gardner when I'm out shopping for stamping/craft supplies.

However, I am glad I went today.  The cute set that was used today is from Lawn Fawn.  The top card is the one that was sent out to those of us who receive the store's e-mails.  The bottom card is my version.  I personally do not like glue sticks as I prefer to use my Zip Dry when making cards.   I thought I would remember how the card went together, but I ended up making my version a little bit different.  I like my version and I like the store's version too. 

While at the store, I also signed up for a Copic class on the 9th.  It will be fun to visit with my other classmates next week. 

Take care and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment